Happy New Year! Can you believe 2015 is almost here? I certainly can’t. There is so much to celebrate from 2014 and look forward to in 2015.
At my old church in Florida we used to pick a word for the year. I’ve been pondering what my word for 2015 will be and celebration is the winner. I want my life to celebrate, or praise, what God is doing. What does this mean for 2015? Excitement for the following things…
- Finishing my book. It still needs cover art, more original content in 3 chapters, but 10 chapters are done. Harrison changed the whole pace of this project.
- Celebrate my husband’s MBA graduation in May.
- Hope to celebrate my brother getting the pastoral job He wants.
- Marketing the Sampling of Hope event with Safehouse Denver.
- Excited to go on a vacation with no Harrison or Nadia and sleep.
- Did I mention sleep? I look forward to more sleep in 2015.
- Most importantly, I hope to celebrate being more thankful and grateful for everything in life.
In 2015, let’s live a life that is pleasing to God and leaves the consequences up to Him. We do the possible; God does the impossible. What excites you about the upcoming year? Would love to hear from you. Comment below with your 2015 plans.